Table of Contents
Work only 2.5 days a week: work for 30 hours, get paid for 36-38!!
- Schedule will be 2 days during the week and 1 weekend day (either Friday or Saturday)
- 30 working hours but you will be paid for 36-38
- Team A perk – no back to back days worked, EVER! Team B perk – 3 day weekends twice a month
Lakeview Dental Care is seeking experienced, energetic, and awesome people to join our team of dentists and dental professionals who create smiles and improve lives everyday. If you are looking to get involved with a comprehensive dental practice that performs general, endodontic, and orthodontic dentistry along with oral surgery, we’d love to get to know you!
What Makes Lakeview Dental Care Special:
Lakeview Dental Care is a patient-centered practice with a supportive and collaborative team environment, generous incentives, amazing benefits, and lots of opportunity for growth and development. Lakeview Dental Care doctors succeed with lots of new patients, autonomy to practice the way they want to, and a proven process for being highly productive.
Lakeview Dental Care has multiple locations across New Jersey, we are convenient for both our patients and team members. We offer unique opportunities for great compensation with a schedule that allows work/life balance you can’t get in most jobs.
- Provide exceptional patient care and satisfaction.
- Provide chairside assisting to dentists.
- Maintain patient records, positive patient flow, and great patient experience.
- Provide a high standard of sterilization & infection control.
- Support dentists and hygienists in charting and treatment planning.
- Maintain operatory stocking and cleanliness.
- Order supplies, maintain inventory and spending within budgets.
- Ensure effective equipment maintenance and repair.
- Train new team members and dental assistants to grow their skills.
Job Requirements / Candidate profile:
- N.J. X-ray license required
- CDA/RDA certification strongly preferred
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well as a member of a team
- Manual and mental dexterity
- Dentrix experience strongly preferred
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to balance clinical and administrative responsibilities
If this sounds like you, we want you to apply:
- When a patient schedules they ask when you will be there.
- You’re full of energy and people feel charged up just being around you.
- You appreciate other people’s talents and love to work together to solve problems.
- You’re famous for doing what you say you’re going to do no excuses!
- Your reputation for honesty and integrity is legendary.
- You don’t know the meaning of “someone else’s problem” or “that’s not my job.”
- When you take a day off patients ask where you are.
- You take pride and ownership in your work. Whatever you do, you do it well.
- You are openly grateful when patients come to their appointments.
- You see yourself as an integral part of your team’s success (because we will).
- You’re always up for learning something new, and you master new skills quickly.
- You love to see patients happy and you’ll do whatever you can to help them get there.
Lakeview Dental Care provides a competitive compensation package including 36-38 hours of pay for a 30 hour schedule, an incentive plan, and benefits that our team members love!
Visit www.lakeviewdentalcare.com to learn about us and see our patient reviews. You’ll understand why our team members refer their family and friends!!